I can’t believe it’s Christmas again. Another year gone, another 2 readers gained. And they say progress is a slow process! Bitch please.
Last year, I gave you My Family Christmas Drinking Game but since my family has decided to not spend Christmas with each other this year (I’m dead serious) I now present you with a drinking game to play at your office Christmas party, seeing as though most of us spend more time with our co-workers than our families anyways.
Take a drink when:
- There’s an awkward silence in the conversation.
- Somebody brings up work.
- You get asked when you’re getting married.
- The office ass-kisser strikes up yet another conversation with the boss.
Take two drinks when:
- Someone’s spouse openly hits on you.
- Two co-workers hit on each other.
- People start openly sharing why they hate so-and-so, who happens to be sitting at the table beside you.
- The chubby IT guy’s face becomes redder than his shirt.
Finish your damn drink when:
- Awkward dancing happens.
If you follow these rules, I have no doubt you will get through the dreaded Office Christmas Party with many laughs but more importantly – no memories. Enjoy.