Ahhh the holiday season! A time when we gather together and show those we love just how much we love them through offerings of material goods. Christmas is also a time for large family get-togethers and awkward moments. So why not make the most of it and get angry step-dad drunk! From awkward to funny, just like that. I wanted to do a Corporate Christmas Party edition of this drinking game as well, but I highly doubt anyone needs help getting drunk at those.
Take a drink when:
- You see more than 8 people in one room.
- A relative asks you what grade you’re in when you graduated college a year and a half ago.
- Someone blatantly lies about loving their gift.
- A bad outfit shows up.
Take two drinks when:
- A grandparent says something horribly inappropriate.
- Someone asks you about a previous boyfriend in front of your current one.
- There’s an awkward silence in the conversation.
- You see your mom visibly sweating thanks to 8 hours of cooking and 4 cups of wine.
Finish your damn drink when:
- A fight breaks out.
Have fun you shlameels!