- Every story has two sides. And more often than not, one of those sides is horribly obese and yells a lot.
- Whatever you say can, and will, be used against you by your mother-in-law.
- If someone is bothering you, just move your chair a little bit away from them. Problem solved.
- BOO EVERYTHING.
- No matter how many pounds you gain, how many teeth you lose, how uneducated you are or how shamefully atrocious your general hygiene is – there is a man out there who will hump you.
- You need a job. (This is maybe more for me rather than you.)
- Sometimes it only takes five words to change your life: