- When kids do more charity stuff than you.
- Laughing when people fall.
- Silently hating the obese person beside you in the movie theatre for breathing so loud.
- Physically running into a restaurant so you can beat the family of 6 that just pulled up in the parking lot.
- Assuming that everyone who uses “u” and “r” instead of “you” and “are” are functionally retarded.
- Being excited at the thought of your friend breaking up with a guy so you can have more time with her.
- Not giving a homeless guy change because you’re saving it for a Slurpee so you don’t have to break a $10.
- And most importantly, not really feeling like an asshole when you do any of these things.